Music for the Masses


Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I's been taggified!

A: Attached or Single: attached
B: Best Friend: WEEF!
C: Cake or Pie: What about pie cake? You know . . . something with a crust, but all cakey and icingy.
D: Day of Choice: Saturday. It's a special day.
E: Essential Item: ipod
F: Favorite Color: blue
G: Greatest Accomplishment: getting married.
H: Hometown: Good question. I moved to Utah from Buffalo NY (GO SABRES!), but I spent a lot of time in southern Ohio before moving there, so . . .
I: Indulgences: Right now, pudding.
J: January or July: yah, not so sure on either.
---Where did K go? Did .
L: Life is Incomplete Without: weef
M: Marriage Date: May 11, 2000. Best day EVER!
N: Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 2 brothers in law, and 3 sisters in law
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: failing
Q: Quotes: "Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do *not* do that thing." DKS
R: Reason to Smile: WEEF!
S: Season: Fall. Halloween. 'nuff said.
T: Tag Four Friends: By "friends," I'm assuming this means other bloggers. I tag all y'all that actually read this pathetic global offering.
U: Unknown Fact about Me: I was almost born in Japan.
V: Very Favorite Store: Best Buy, followed closely by Gray Whale, but EARLY Gray Whale.
W: Worst Habit: They're all equally bad.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound: I would have to with x-ray, based upon gender and chromosomes.
Y: Your Favorite Food: right . . . like i have a "favorite." how about a favorite food group: red meat.
Z: Zodiac: Aquarius.

No comments: