So, depending on your point of view, I'm either 4+ months late or 7+ months early. I'd like to think that I'm just that much ahead of the curve, but I know myself. :) For the sake of argument, though, I'm going to say that I'm well ahead of schedule.
Now to my point: I've been too pessimistic lately. Here, for your reading enjoyment, I will provide a list of things for which I'm grateful. Some will be very serious, some will be very silly. You can decided which are which.
And away we go!
- Girls 1 and 2
- Intelligence (and please . . . no "short bus" jokes)
- wireless devices: keyboards, mice, pdas, etc
- Music (way too many bands to name individually)
- Our truck. I don't know why . . . I really like driving it.
- Good co-workers
- Our keyboard at home. "Electric piano" is more accurate, but it has so many sounds that it's incredible.
- Cell phones
- Geocaching (and the fact that girls 1 and 2 *love* "treasure hunting")
- The atonement
- Understanding of who I really am and what my real potential is--not just here, but forever
- Cheese . . . gjetost cheese, specifically.
- 4GB USB Drives
- Macaroni and cheese
- Pasta in general
Well, that's it for right now. More later.