some things we'll always remember about her:
- the way she kicked her legs and flailed wildly whenever she's excited.
- how she used to raspberry every so often when she's happy.
- the little vein that ran right across the bridge of her nose.
- her big blue eyes
- how she'd coo in the morning to let us know she's awake, then how it would get more urgent the longer we'd try to sleep ...
- how excited she would get when she saw us first thing in the morning
- falling asleep holding her bottle straight up in the air
so long, savannah jane. we all miss you terribly and hope to see you again soon.