Music for the Masses


Sunday, July 6, 2008

Very Odd ...

Girl 1 just informed me that she is going to "screw drive" my hair. She really means she wants to comb it, but I told her that I don't have enough hair for her to comb. Then she dropped that line ... "Fine, I'll screwdrive it."

Where she picked that up is beyond me. She doesn't watch Franklin, or Thomas, or anything that has to do with tools like that. She does like to watch Mickey's Club House, and they use the "mouseketool" thingy, but I don't think they'd recommend using a screwdriver for combing hair. If I find out that they do, I'm going to write the show's producer and give him a piece of my mind.

Meanwhile, I'm going to have my hair "screwdrived." Or "screwdriven" ... hmm. I wonder what the proper term for that would be.

UPDATE: I found out why she needs to "screwdrive" my hair: it's dirty. And broken.

4-year olds. Gotta love 'em.

1 comment:

Texie said...

OHhhhhh, that is so freakin cute! How adorable.