Music for the Masses


Monday, July 7, 2008

This Blog Is for the Weef

RSS feed time, baby!

My weef's the best.
Better than the rest.
She bakes great cakes
and shakes and quakes
to music that doesn't suck.

I know suck doesn't rhyme with "best" or "rest," but I don't care. :)

Weef is also great because she's smart. She has a masters degree. I just have a boring old bachelor's degree. Which, really, isn't even applicable since I'm not a bachelor. Weird how that works.

One of weef's other great qualities is that she's smoking hot. :)

But her best quality above all is how patient she is with me. I'm the luckiest guy in the WORLD! I know I don't deserve you, sweetie, but I'm so glad you tolerate my crap.

I hate talking about budgets, but I'll do it for you cuz Ah luhv ewe.

1 comment:

Texie said...

That was so sweet Chris. For some reason I was wondering through the whole thing what it was you must have done wrong to go on such a rant. But then as long as I have known you, you have ranted about how much you love this woman. Lucky girl.